Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of premier Hot Tubs. Beachcomber is a progressive company that enhances the lives of our customers by making the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance and Safety Team. As the Maintenance Technician, you would be responsible for ensuring timely and quality repairs and preventative maintenance of plant machinery/equipment, along with general building maintenance.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment
- General building maintenance of Beachcomber Hot Tubs facilities
- Participate in preventative maintenance program
- Maintenance of a clean, orderly and safe work station
- Following quality standards/procedures and safety guidelines
To be successful you will need:
- Previous manufacturing experience in a maintenance support (technician) role
- Previous experience in machine systems, repair and/or modification with integrated utility supplies
- Integrated utilities include but are not limited to electrical and mechanical
- Certification in Plant Maintenance or BC Provincial Apprenticeship in Plant Maintenance/Mechanics/Electrical
- Ability to operate Forklift
- Experience in repair & maintenance of handheld and/or woodworking power tools is an asset.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Industry leading education, training and mentorship program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.