As the Leader of the Customer Care & Solutions team you are responsible for managing, developing and inspiring a team of customer care professionals to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers and dealer partners across Canada & the US.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1978, Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of luxury Hot Tubs. Beachcomber is committed to educating our customers on the associated health benefits and enhancements in quality of life derived from hot tubbing. We manufacture the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs, and set the highest standard for quality in the industry.
We are an innovator and an industry disrupter. Beachcomber is the first Hot Tub manufacturer to now[SK1] provide pricing for their hot tubs online, plus allow customers to shop and custom build their hot tub on-line using our Beachcomber Tub Builder App. In addition, we also offer a complete line of water care products, parts and accessories to enhance your overall hot tub experience. Our home office and manufacturing plant is located in Surrey, British Columbia, plus we have dedicated sales and service Centers in Surrey, Oakville, Montreal and San Diego.
Beachcomber is a family owned business and nothing is more precious or important to us than family. In todays’ world where technology more than ever has us inwardly focused, our product brings family, friends and loved ones together. We’re very proud that our hot tubs allow our customers to connect and share with those most important to them. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.beachcomberhottubs.com
Who You Are:
- A passionate coach, committed to developing a best in class customer care team
- A change agent, driven to champion new initiatives and become an industry disrupter
- Technology adopter, always looking for new tools to lift performance and drive efficiency
- A collaborator, working to find solutions and support strategies that lift the overall goals of the company
- An educator and business consultant, takes the time to share best practices to grow our customer’s businesses
- Proactive by nature, always identifying opportunities before they become issues
- Enjoy measurement and accountability, sets goals and achieves them
What You Would Be Responsible For:
- Providing leadership and coaching to the customer care team to achieve revenue and service targets through promotion and selling of Beachcomber products and services and navigation of our website and E-Store.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities to continue to elevate the level of service and create an unparalleled customer experience
- Develop, support and mentor a team of customer solutions experts committed to educating and delivering business consultation services to grow our customer’s businesses and improve overall execution of promotions and sales activity across our dealer network.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve overall quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Development of our customer care quality scorecard and performance management system to ensure efficient and quality performance of team members using a balance of quality call monitoring assessments and ongoing coaching.
- Ensuring that employees develop an enhanced understanding of the business, product and associated benefits, plus solutions for delivering an enhanced experience
- Working collaboratively with peers and other stakeholders to implement solutions to continuously improve the operations for our customers and employees
- Lead and conduct team meetings including pre-shift huddles to ensure customer care representatives are prepared, motivated and set-up to achieve success.
- Generate reporting and analysis to demonstrate achievements and success of the Customer Care team.
- Design and execute selling campaigns [SK3] leveraging the CRM and E-Commerce tools
- Utilize CRM to inventory dealer staff’s product knowledge & sales skills to recognize & deliver required training
- Establish goals and performance standards for key performance metrics; revenue, customer satisfaction and overall quality
- Work in partnership with the Executive team to build out a strategic plan for our Customer Care & Solutions Team.
What the Successful Candidate Brings:
- Minimum of 7 years’ leadership experience within a contact centre environment with an in- depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Advanced proficiency in CRM systems and other related technologies
- Excellent coach and team leadership skills, ability to motivate and develop a strong customer care team
- Solid contributor with excellent initiative, judgment and sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial spirit, good judgment and strong sense of initiative, has passion for technology and the benefits it can bring to the workplace
- Results driven with creative approach to idea generation and problem solving
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language; Additional languages spoken would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Word and Excel, experienced with generating reports and performance data
- Syspro knowledge would be a definite asset
- An active team player, highly organized and results oriented to manage multiple functions
- University or College degree in Business Management or related degree
Why Beachcomber Hot Tubs:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic career growth and the opportunity to build something truly exceptional
- Joining a Canadian, leading manufacturer in the hot tub/spa industry
- Education, training and mentorship programs
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program