Beachcomber Hot Tubs is currently looking for an enthusiastic fulltime Customer Care & Solutions Representative to join our Customer Care Team in Surrey BC.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1978, Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of luxury Hot Tubs. Beachcomber is passionate about educating our customers on the associated health benefits and enhancements in quality of life derived from hot tubbing. We manufacture the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs, and set the highest standard for quality in the industry
At Beachcomber, we are committed to our customers for life. This commitment is not one we make lightly; we love our customers and we treat them like we would our own families – with respect and care. We carefully choose to align ourselves with individuals with the same values as us, who are committed to taking care of the customer and their needs.
Our home office and manufacturing plant is located in Surrey, British Columbia, plus we have dedicated sales and service Centers in Surrey, Oakville, Montreal and San Diego. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
This role is responsible for providing top-notch support to our consumers and dealers for Hot Tubs, Plus Products and Water Care along with providing some basic technical product assistance.
- Provide excellent support to our customers and dealer partners via telephone, live chat and email communication.
- Provide positive solutions based on the Beachcomber Hot Tub Guarantee Policy
- Provide business consultation, share best practices and promote sales promotions information to our Dealer network
- Provide support to an assigned Dealer Area by promoting and processing orders for Hot Tubs, Plus Products, technical support
- Maintain and respond to inquiries coming through the Beachcomber Website
- Support & process sales orders, for dealer accounts
- Manage and maintain customer and dealer information within our CRM
- Process Costco/e-Store/Outlet orders maintain & coordinate shipping/installations
- Maintain and update the factory Hot Tub Inventory
- Promote sales by initiating outbound customer and dealer calls
- Provide widespread support to internal customers and team members
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for creating amazing customer experiences
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- 3-5 years direct Customer Service and/or Contact Centre Experience
- Quick learner and with the ability to retain and deliver a wide range of information
- Detail oriented, analytical and very organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Solution oriented, with the ability to listen, troubleshoot and develop solutions for our customers.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Excellent Computer literacy with experience in MS Office and SysPro as well as CRM or similar applications
Why Beachcomber Hot Tubs:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic career growth and the opportunity to build something truly exceptional
- Joining a Canadian, leading manufacturer in the hot tub/spa industry
- Education, training and mentorship programs
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program