Beachcomber Hot Tubs is currently recruiting for a Sales Support Coordinator to join our Outlet Sales Team. If you are organized, proactive, and get deep satisfaction from being the person who supports others – this could be a great career opportunity for you.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1978, Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of luxury Hot Tubs. We manufacture the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs, and set the highest standard for quality in the industry. We produce over 16 different models of hot tubs that are sold and shipped all over the world. Each one of our hot tubs are built from scratch at our 40,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility. The facility is equipped with a state-of-the-art, industry-specific Thermoformer that forms all our hot tubs, as well as a 6-axis robotic arm that drills jet holes in our hot tubs.
We are an innovator and an industry disrupter. Beachcomber is the first Hot Tub manufacturer to now provide pricing for their hot tubs online, plus allow customers to shop and custom build their hot tub on-line using our Beachcomber Tub Builder App. In addition, we also offer a complete line of water care products, parts and accessories to enhance your overall hot tub experience. Our home office and manufacturing plant is located in Surrey, British Columbia, plus we have dedicated sales and service Centers in Surrey, Oakville, Montreal and San Diego. Check out our website for more information; www.beachcomberhottubs.com
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to support and coordinate after-sales activities for their Beachcomber Hot Tub
- Accurate processing of sales orders for Hot Tubs, parts and accessories
- Assist with updating and expanding the company’s customer CRM database
- Registering guarantees and supporting customer upgrades to orders
- Coordinate shipping and delivery details with the customer and our warehouse
- Coordinate final payments and/or ensure Financing is in place prior to delivery
- Assist with new sales opportunities (qualifying leads, lead follow-up, and support with outbound cold calls and emails)
- Effective handling of in-bound and out-bound sales calls and emails with new and existing clients
- Managing the Sales transaction logs and insuring timely updates of customer and hot tub inventory information
- Assist with water care, water treatment and accessories inquiries,
- Coordination of Wet Start appointments with new Customers
- Be a brand ambassador for Beachcomber Hot Tubs
- Other sales and admin duties as required
What We Are Looking For:
- Great People with Positive Attitudes and Passion for Life
- Drive and enthusiasm for assisting customers and helping to fulfill their needs
- 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service/sales administration
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated and organized team player.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Professional phone mannerism
- Ability to manage a wide range of detail oriented work activities- a multi-tasking master
- Strong keyboarding skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Post-Secondary education preferred
Why Beachcomber Hot Tubs:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic career growth and the opportunity to build something truly exceptional
- Joining a Canadian, leading manufacturer in the hot tub/spa industry
- Education, training and mentorship programs
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program